Monday Oct 29, 2018
The Seller's Challenge - Gatekeepers, concerns vs. objections.
If things get in the way of closing sales, it affects revenue. Duh. This is the second half of our discussion about the book by Tom Williams and Tom Saine - a must read and MUST HIGHLIGHT, The Seller's Challenge: How Top Sellers Master 10 Deal Killing Obstacles (concerns) in B2B Sales.
Points covered include:
- Procurement (or Purchasing) can be a challenging obstacle for many sellers. How would you advise a seller to deal with Procurement?
- I noticed that you use the term “concerns” in lieu of “objections”. Why was that?
- You describe Gatekeepers in a novel way. Tell our listeners about that.
- You have a chapter on managing price demands. What are 1-2 takeaways for our listeners in that chapter.
- Will you be offering any training or keynotes on the topics in the book?
- Are there any other tools available to be used in conjunction with the book?
Get the book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2LJ057j and in bookstores
Reach Tom Williams:
[email protected], LinkedIn
and Thomas Saine:
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.