If things get in the way of closing sales, it affects revenue. Duh. This is the second half of our discussion about the book by Tom Williams and Tom Saine - a must read and MUST HIGHLIGHT, The Seller's Challenge: How Top Sellers Master 10 Deal Killing Obstacles (concerns) in B2B Sales.
Points covered include:
- Procurement (or Purchasing) can be a challenging obstacle for many sellers. How would you advise a seller to deal with Procurement?
- I noticed that you use the term “concerns” in lieu of “objections”. Why was that?
- You describe Gatekeepers in a novel way. Tell our listeners about that.
- You have a chapter on managing price demands. What are 1-2 takeaways for our listeners in that chapter.
- Will you be offering any training or keynotes on the topics in the book?
- Are there any other tools available to be used in conjunction with the book?
Get the book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2LJ057j and in bookstores
Reach Tom Williams:
and Thomas Saine: