Today's guest is Amy Franko, author of The Modern Seller. (available on Kindle or hardcopy). Some of the points we cover in this interview include big points taken directly from her book.
- The big five skills that modern sellers need to become successful.
- What it means to be agile in sales and why that’s critical.
- How an entrepreneurial mindset can boost sales.
- Why being “holistic” is an important trait.
- How an energy routine can help build motivation and discipline.
- The proven approach to take in creating your network.
- What makes an ambassador unique.What characteristics make a great sales person?
- How would you define modern selling? What's changed in the past 5, 10, 20 years?
- What are some of the biggest trends influencing buyers in today's market?
- What advice would you give to someone struggling to stay motivated in their sales role?
- How can sales people continue to develop and keep sales strategies "modern?"
People are saying about the book:
“Amy has nailed it with The Modern Seller. This is exactly the mindset, skills, and agility sales professionals need to succeed and thrive in this fast-evolving selling environment. Our team is striving to make this transition right now. We see it as critical to our growth—and survival.”
Pete McChrystal - President & CEO, Accent Technologies
“The Modern Seller is an insightful, must-read book. If you don’t know what a modern seller is and how to get there, you will be left in the dust. This book is a critical guide for paving the way to becoming a modern seller.”
Andy Quintana - SVP Business Development, Partnerships & Alliances, Accent Technologies
“The Modern Seller is filled with actionable insights and practical strategies to set you apart from competitors, make you irresistible to today’s buyers and ultimately, drive more revenue. In short, YOU become the differentiator.”
Jill Konrath - Author of More Sales Less Time & SNAP Selling